- Common Issues
- Anxiety Disorders
- Confidence and self esteem
- Depression treatment
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Fears and Phobias
- Stress management
- IBS treatment
- Weight loss & Eating Habits
- Ecotherapy & Wilderness Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Pain management
- Stop Smoking
- Anxiety Treatments
- Online Therapy
Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy,
NLP & Life Coaching in Manchester.
Call us: 0161 881 4333
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Blog Posts
- Tips for Stopping Smoking in the New Year from Inner Changes Hypnotherapy Manchester
Tips for Stopping Smoking in the New Year from Inner...
- What Are Anxiety Disorders?
What Are Anxiety Disorders? Anxiety disorder is an...
- 10 Tips to Help You Choose a Hypnotherapist
10 Tips to Help You Choose a Hypnotherapist For Nigel...
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders Treatment in Manchester
Insomnia and Sleep Disorders The world is an increasingly...
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
What is Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)? Generalised...
- The Psychological Benefits of Ecotherapy
The Beneficial Effects of Ecotherapy More recently...
- Juggling your way out of anxiety
All you need is your anxiety and a tennis or juggling...
- Today the Inner Changes Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy practice in Manchester celebrates its 11th anniversary.
Today the Inner Changes Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy...
- Psychotherapy just as effective as anti-depressants at beating symptoms of depression says new research. http://t.co/RJf4WC4mPV
- New research reveals that many people suffer from a 'late life crisis:' doubting self-worth, & becoming depressed. http://t.co/5xy9ljWOJp
- @HardyProductio1 Thanks for the #ff. Have a great weekend.
- RT @2getherTrust: People with depression are more likely to smoke than those without. They may also need more support to quit #nosmokingday
1. First have a good look around the website.
2. Make contact by telephone (call Manchester 0161 881 4333), or email, so that we can have a brief and informal chat about your requirements, and answer any questions you might have. It also allows me to assess if my services are appropriate for you.
3. Once you have decided you would like to begin the therapy process, you should book an Initial Consultation session either by phone, email, or by clicking the ‘Schedule an Appointment’ button on the left. The Initial Consultation session allows a much more in depth exploration of the problem, a chance to plan your future treatment, and to make a start on helping you to achieve your goals.
4. After attending the Initial Consultation you will want to book further ongoing therapy sessions. Treatment is usually comprised of 1 hour sessions, held at regular weekly intervals, though the duration and frequency of these can be negotiated to suit your specific circumstances or needs. Best estimates are given at the start, as a rough guide to how long your treatment might need to be. These estimates will be reviewed and discussed as your treatment progresses. Unless you’ve chosen a fixed length treatment (see below), your treatment will be considered open ended, meaning the sessions will continue until you decide you have done enough to achieve the results you want.
All treatment is carried out privately on a one-to-one basis, in a non-judgemental, constructive, relaxed, and supportive environment.
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for on this website?
Do please get in touch to discuss your requirements. My training and many years of experience have given me the depth and breadth of knowledge, and flexible skill set to help you work through many complex psychological issues.
Remember, that I combine my years of extensive and in-depth psychotherapy training and knowledge with clinical hypnotherapy, NLP and life coaching, therefore the treatment you would receive from me is more thorough than you might get with a practitioner who only practices hypnotherapy or NLP alone.
Getting Started: Am I the right therapist for you?
Only you can really decided that. I would however suggest you give me a call for a quick informal chat to help you decide.
I am a well-regarded UKCP and BACP Registered Psychotherapist, who integrates Contemporary Psychotherapy with Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, Life Coaching, and Counselling. Unlike many hypnotherapists, NLP practitioners and life coaches who only work part-time, I have been in full-time private practice since 2002 and offer both short-term brief therapies such as brief psychotherapy, clinical hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching (usually up to 16 sessions), as well as long-term psychotherapy and counselling (usually a minimum of several months).
For best results it is absolutely essential that you feel comfortable with your therapist and can talk openly with them. Which is why I offer an Initial Consultation Session with no obligation to continue. This gives us the chance to meet in-person, take a detailed case history and discuss your problems, define desired outcomes, make a start, and talk about the treatment process, in much more detail. Giving you the opportunity to ask any questions, before making up your mind about continuing with the treatment.
You will get honest answers to any questions you might have and a realistic estimate of the number of sessions you may require.
Also this initial session gives me the chance to determine if I can help you. If I don’t believe that I can help, I will not waste your time, and may refer you on to someone with more relevant experience.
If you would prefer to have a brief chat before booking the initial consultation session then please call me on 0161 881 4333, or request a call-back.
How many sessions will I need?
As everyone is different this can be a very difficult question to answer without speaking to you in much more depth. As a very rough guide, for short term brief therapy dealing with a single very specific issue, you will usually need to budget for around 6 to 12 sessions. For more deep rooted or complex issues requiring mid to longer term psychotherapy and counselling, more sessions will obviously be required. Sessions usually take place weekly, but this can be negotiated to suit your needs and circumstances.
After our initial consultation I will have a much better sense of both you and the issues you want to work on, and will be able to give you a better estimate. However due to the complexities involved in working with the human mind, any estimates that you may be given are not absolute and are subject to variation. Estimates are based on my previous experiences of working with similar issues.
Realistically for most people, personal change consists of a gradual building process, it is not usually something that is simply flicked on or off like a switch in a single session. Therefore I would suggest that people consider committing to at least a few sessions before coming to any conclusions about their progress.
I practice from a consulting room in my home in Chorlton in South Manchester, on a quiet residential street, close to the M60, and the end of the M56. Within very easy travelling distance of Didsbury, Withington, Sale, Whalley Range, Firswood, Streford, Old Trafford, Eccles, Urmston, Fallowfield, Salford, Stockport, Worsley and Altrincham. I also practice from Harley Street. If you can’t travel to me then I am also available for online therapy and coaching via Skype.
Getting Started – Booking Your Sessions
When you are committed to make the inner changes you need, to achieve the life you want, simply click the ‘Schedule an Appointment’ button above on the left side of the page, or phone me on 0161 881 4333, to make your first appointment now.
Inner Changes Getting Started page.