- Common Issues
- Anxiety Disorders
- Confidence and self esteem
- Depression treatment
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Fears and Phobias
- Stress management
- IBS treatment
- Weight loss & Eating Habits
- Ecotherapy & Wilderness Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Pain management
- Stop Smoking
- Anxiety Treatments
- Online Therapy
Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy,
NLP & Life Coaching in Manchester.
Call us: 0161 881 4333
Email us: email@example.com
Latest Blog Posts
- What Are Anxiety Disorders?
What Are Anxiety Disorders? Anxiety disorder is an...
- 10 Tips to Help You Choose a Hypnotherapist
10 Tips to Help You Choose a Hypnotherapist For Nigel...
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders Treatment in Manchester
Insomnia and Sleep Disorders The world is an increasingly...
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
What is Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)? Generalised...
- The Psychological Benefits of Ecotherapy
The Beneficial Effects of Ecotherapy More recently...
- Juggling your way out of anxiety
All you need is your anxiety and a tennis or juggling...
- Today the Inner Changes Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy practice in Manchester celebrates its 11th anniversary.
Today the Inner Changes Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy...
- Stop Smoking Tips
One of the major preventable causes of heart disease...
- Psychotherapy just as effective as anti-depressants at beating symptoms of depression says new research. http://t.co/RJf4WC4mPV
- New research reveals that many people suffer from a 'late life crisis:' doubting self-worth, & becoming depressed. http://t.co/5xy9ljWOJp
- @HardyProductio1 Thanks for the #ff. Have a great weekend.
- RT @2getherTrust: People with depression are more likely to smoke than those without. They may also need more support to quit #nosmokingday
Nearly everyone can benefit in some way from hypnotherapy, NLP, psychotherapy, counselling or life coaching, whether you want to change a habit, rid yourself of a phobia or some other emotional or behavioural problem, or improve a skill you already have, hypnosis, NLP, psychotherapy and life coaching can help. They are a perfectly natural, safe, and pleasant way of creating effective personal change. Just about anything you would have considered visiting a counsellor for can be treated, and much much more.
PLEASE NOTE If you have a medical problem you should first seek medical treatment. It is very important not to self-diagnose. For certain issues treatment will not go ahead until you confirm you have visited your GP.
Just a few of the issues which hypnotherapy, NLP and psychotherapy may be able to help:
Phobias and Fears
Bed Wetting (Enuresis)
Belonging, lack of
Bruxism (Grinding Teeth)
Connection, lack of
Fear of Flying
Headaches and Migraine
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Insomnia and Sleep Issues
Lack of Direction/Purpose in Life
Low or High Blood Pressure
Phantom Limb Pain
Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Social Phobia/Social Anxiety
Stammering & Stuttering
This list is by no means exhaustive, but it does give some idea of the wide range of issues that I can help you work through. If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for then do please get in touch to discuss how I could help you with any issues you may have.