- Common Issues
- Anxiety Disorders
- Confidence and self esteem
- Depression treatment
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Fears and Phobias
- Stress management
- IBS treatment
- Weight loss & Eating Habits
- Ecotherapy & Wilderness Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Pain management
- Stop Smoking
- Anxiety Treatments
- Online Therapy
Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy,
NLP & Life Coaching in Manchester.
Call us: 0161 881 4333
Email us: email@example.com
Latest Blog Posts
- Tips for Stopping Smoking in the New Year from Inner Changes Hypnotherapy Manchester
Tips for Stopping Smoking in the New Year from Inner...
- What Are Anxiety Disorders?
What Are Anxiety Disorders? Anxiety disorder is an...
- 10 Tips to Help You Choose a Hypnotherapist
10 Tips to Help You Choose a Hypnotherapist For Nigel...
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders Treatment in Manchester
Insomnia and Sleep Disorders The world is an increasingly...
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
What is Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)? Generalised...
- The Psychological Benefits of Ecotherapy
The Beneficial Effects of Ecotherapy More recently...
- Juggling your way out of anxiety
All you need is your anxiety and a tennis or juggling...
- Today the Inner Changes Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy practice in Manchester celebrates its 11th anniversary.
Today the Inner Changes Psychotherapy, NLP and Hypnotherapy...
- Psychotherapy just as effective as anti-depressants at beating symptoms of depression says new research. http://t.co/RJf4WC4mPV
- New research reveals that many people suffer from a 'late life crisis:' doubting self-worth, & becoming depressed. http://t.co/5xy9ljWOJp
- @HardyProductio1 Thanks for the #ff. Have a great weekend.
- RT @2getherTrust: People with depression are more likely to smoke than those without. They may also need more support to quit #nosmokingday
Improving Confidence and Self Esteem
Nigel is a highly experienced Manchester Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, and NLP Master Practitioner who has years of experience working with confidence and self-esteem related issues.
With clinics in Manchester and Harley Street, London. Now also available for Online Therapy.
To book an appointment with him, or to make an enquiry, call 0161 881 4333 or Click here to email.
Improving your Self Esteem and Confidence using Hypnotherapy, NLP Psychotherapy and Life Coaching
Self esteem is about our own sense of self worth, it is how we value ourselves and how important we feel we are. Self confidence is about having faith in our abilities.
Do you ever:
- Feel fearful of new experiences and changes
- Have exaggerated responses to defeats or disappointments
- Want to be perfect, but see yourself as far from perfect
- Have a strong need for approval
- Feel like a fraud and that someday you’ll be caught out
- Find it difficult to maintain eye contact
- Boast or exaggerate to cover up feelings of inadequacy
- Feel reluctant to express your own ideas, beliefs or opinions
- Apologise excessively
- Talk negatively to yourself
- Sensitive to criticism
- Feel anxious socially
- Lack energy
- Feel overly anxious
- Eager to please
- Have a strong need for approval
- Focused on the past
- Have a low level of self awareness
- Have frequent psychosomatic complaints
- Neglect you physical appearance
Would you like to:
- Welcome change
- Feel more secure about who you are
- Be more confidence in yourself
- Be able to be more intimate in relationships
- Be able to show your true feelings
- Be able to believe in yourself and your abilities
- Recognize your own accomplishments
- Be able to forgive yourself and others
- Be able to accept criticism
- Be more resilient
- Be more assertive
By using a combination of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching we can address the underlying causes, build new behaviours, shift your focus, remove limiting beliefs and build new empowering beliefs about yourself and your abilities, so that your self esteem and confidence just continue to grow and grow.
Booking is easy
I recommend booking an Initial Consultation/Assessment session first. This gives us the chance to discuss your requirements further, answer any questions you might have, give you an estimate of the number of sessions you may require and begin the process of change.
Many confidence and self esteem related issues can often be dealt with in around 6-8 50 minute sessions, for more deep rooted or complex problems, more may be required. However as we are all unique individuals, you decide when you have reached resolution.
I practice from a consulting room in Chorlton in South Manchester, and also on Harley Street in London. If you can’t travel to me then I am also available for online therapy, counselling and coaching via Skype. Within easy travelling distance of Withington, Didsbury, Stretford, Whalley Range, Salford, Sale, Altrincham, Eccles, Urmston, Worsley and Stockport.
When you are ready to make the inner changes you need to improve your life, simply phone me on 0161 881 4333 or email me to discuss ways in which I can help you.